A new workshop is being planned to lead a new group to explore local heritage themes to create unique interpretations, using a variety of media in exciting and vibrant ways.
The workshop, aimed at adults, will be suitable for all levels of artistic experience.
What to expect?
An informal, relaxed setting with:
- plenty of sketching (& positive erasing)
- some local heritage discussion and discovery
- lots of encouragement to experiment
- oodles and doodles of fun
- plenty of opportunity for local, social engagement
The workshops will be led by Conservation Artist Janice Lyall who combines her passion for contemporary art with the natural environment and her eagerness to preserve cultural heritage for the benefit of future generations.